Paper Template : Word / Latex (sample-manuscript) (choose one)
All submissions to 2022 2nd International Conference on Machine Learning and Big Data Management (MLBDM 2022) should be written in English according to the template. To guarantee the high quality of the conference and the proceedings, each paper will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts and evaluated based on originality, technical and research content, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability.
1. Abstract Submission
For attendees who are interested in submitting an abstract only for presentation without publication, please submit your abstract(s) via Online Submission System or submit to : firstname.lastname@example.org (The email subject should be named as "Submission-MLBDM 2022-Abstract") Abstract should be strictly within one A4 page in length and containing 200-300 words
2. Full Paper Submission
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Format: Manuscripts should follow the Conference Paper Template： Word / Latex (sample-manuscript) and are subject to both review and editing. All submissions should be written in English with a minimum paper length of 8 (single column) pages, additional pages will be charged accordingly.
Method (Please only choose one way to submit):
1. Submit full paper via Online Submission System
2. Submit your full paper via email@example.com (The email subject should be named as "Submission-MLBDM2022-Full Paper")
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics
4) Plagiarism is prohibited;